Your Instructions for uploading files :
One recomendation would be to put all of your files, even if just one, into a .zip file prior to uploading. This application will allow various formats such as : .pdf, .doc, .mp4, .jpg, .mp3, .wav, .m4v, .zip, .mov, .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, and .docx”.
- Enter your email address (required)
- Please provide specific instructions on what Mixing and Mastering you wish us to perform on your file(s), and express what your expectations are. Enter the instructions in the message box. You can click and drag the lower right corner to expand the box)
- Click the “Select Files” button and select all the files (multiple) you wish to upload. Also you can drag and drop files on the module.
- If you so desire you can click the red “x” on each file to delete it prior to the transfer.
- Click the “Upload Files” box to start the transfer. The upload speed is mostly dependent on your ISP. Please give it time.
- The progress bar and status of each file uploaded will be displayed. If you so desire you can click the red “x” to stop the transfer.
- If you want to just send a message, then fill out your email address and your message then click the “Upload Files” button.